Tuesday, December 18, 2012

hey there genting

So I watched lots of movies, played dota until I couldn't sleep cos my mind was full of it. That's how I spent my holidays so far. Quite fun I guess. Very nua. The others seem to be pretty occupied during this holidays but doesn't matter cos I ain't gonna not do no nothing. Nuaing is the best. Saves money, doesn't require me to check my outlook and such.

Finally that little imp is back! :) Can't get enough but rest is important for the upcoming... genting! dingdingdong, dingdingdong, pipanigelongdingdong. Cant stand it ><




The facebook page for Strawberry farm in genting. Pretty fail, no? Can't even state the operating hours properly. So many variations. It's like trying to solve a puzzle over here.




Dreamt of sitting of the tower ride thing. Scary much, but here I come! I only know I wont die when I sit on it haha.

Booked my ippt cos the rest just dont wanna do sth to it.

Having quite a cynical view of people now.. motivation by self-interest and such. And in biz, there's "networking"....

like beansprouts, I have blackheads
weijian

No comments:

Post a Comment