Saturday, March 6, 2010

munch on the branch for ur lunch like a punk in your bunk

Congrats to many many ppl who scored well for A's!!!

EDAAA. ok luh i got wat i expected and i think i got wat i deserved too. So should i be happy? Maybe not but i ought to be contented lol.
So wat's my worries...
*gp like shit, ltr need to take english in uni again then....haiz
*gp like shit, dunno if they will reject me
*econs like shit, so it might be AAA/D for uni application
*rank pt 81, dunno wat it can do
So why i can still kk...
*some ppl say gp at most take 1 entry test for uni only, doesn't affect if i not going into courses tt require powderful (see, no wonder my england like tt) gp
*main component is still the triple A, so i should be ok. ghimo say my hmt can sub my econs so it will be AAA/B instead! true or not i dunno

YAY so i'm still okok. As long as i get into uni, my mother will "wa 厉害 " or smth like tt. Since 行行出状元 also... At most ghimo and i can start a private tuition dong dong! Brainwashing fact: a tuition teacher quitted his engineering job and started private tutoring from $200 a month to $10k a month. WOW LOL!! Let's all go be tuition teachers!

Lim & Goh; makes u slim, earns u gold. Ok crapping session. Our motto: 一山还比一山低 Our vision (a practical 1): to earn big bucks hahaha! Really wat, all other organisations nvr reveal this secret lil vision of theirs only lo.

Then the 01 peeps went to Sakura and chiong dinner buffet after the collection of results. Shiok. Eat until my belly converts into the unity-is-strength-mode. But got really tired at the end of the day... I realised the importance of lowering my contentment lvl!

like a chicken, i aspire to fly
weijian

No comments:

Post a Comment